Whether I met you at a networking event, you clicked here from LinkedIn/Twitter, or, even better, Google brought you here and you’ve never met me in real life, these are the top 10 posts I want to make sure you see while you’re here.
Drum roll please. . .
Updated May 15, 2016:
- Why Hackathons Need Fewer Hackers
- Getting to Know Watson (Part 2): Earning 2nd Place at Galvanize’s Cognitive Builder Faire
- My Proposal for Artificially Intelligent Bar Examination Graders
- Consider A Book – Oh and Casper Doesn’t Run Ghost Networks
- The SDK: The All Writs Act (Explains the law behind the Apple v. FBI iPhone unlocking case from back in 2016)
- What the Four Federal Court Rulings Against Trump’s Ban Actually Say in non-Lawyer-Speak
- 100 Years after Shackleton – What It’s Like To Be A Tourist in Antarctica, Subject to the Antarctic Treaty
- Strutting the Streets – No, Wait – Sidewalk: A Review of the Deliverybot Regulations Facing Dispatch
- Could Courts Use the Assumption of Risk Rule to Protect Defendants From Liability For Costly Repairs To Luxury Cars?
- Either get out of my life or get way better at it: iOS Public Transit & Next Destination